Part I: Strategies To Address Your Child’s Challenging Behaviors & Everyday Parenting Questions
The workshop experience will include fun, interactive activities and discussions:
Topics & Goals:
- Parents will learn the basic elements of six straightforward and effective strategies and how to USE those strategies in their everyday lives.
- We will explore the elements of Reinforcement, Modeling self-regulation, Setting up your child for success, Increased awareness of your child’s sensory issues, Getting your child’s buy-in, and Modeling flexibility.
- We will watch videos, engage in role playing and address specific challenges shared by parent participants.
- We will break into small groups to engage in constructive learning exercises and share thoughts and ideas.
- We will explore participation in the online forum and the ongoing support offered by the group.
Sign Up Now